Your privacy is important to us, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential and understand your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations.
A. Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information from you when provided by you, including, but not limited to name, email address, address/location.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
- Contact form,
- E-mails from you,
- Subscription to access a white paper or enewsletter
Managing your information we have on file:
- You can change any of your information by contacting us directly
- You can unsubscribe, or delete your information by either contacting us directly, clicking the “unsubscribe” link found
in our emails.
B. Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our Visitors to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- In the course of a review of our site’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board of organization.
- To provide information to affiliates of the firm and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you.
C. Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our firm and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our firm, applicable law, our Code of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.